Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh-Hi-Knee Brace

Exercise: Running, Elyptical...etc..
 Food: Ok so I may have made chocolate chip pancakes this morning but I made up for it with dinner, Soy Ginger Turkey Burger, salad and grilled peppers. BOOYAH
Playlist: Glee, Brand New

I will make this one short and sweet, Glee Project is on duh. Nicole and I hit the gym again today. Running, stationary bike, and elyptical. Rocked the shit outta all of them! I am super obsessed with the gym, I want to live there. Nuff said. On top of rocking the gym, Vin rocked the grocery store and bought me all sorts of healthy shenanigans that I am very excited about.

So here is the only downfall of exercising....my knee is THROBBING. I have had bad knees for a while, sorta dont have much cartilage in them and now the cracking and popping and pain is back. It is so bad that I had to rock the knee brace today to the gym. I just need it to hold up for another 2 months then I promise I will stop canceling my orthopedist appointments and I will actually go. I promise. I just really want to do the Warrior Dash. Thanks knee Gods!

Check out some pics below....
booooo bad knee

Yes I listen to music and watch Housewives of OC while I work out


Bah! Dunkin Donuts truck teasing me.....yum

No comments:

Post a Comment